I have habit of chewing tobbaco. So my mouth can not open as usually. And my teeth bleed some time. And gum became red so any tube or oral tube to help.

I have habit of chewing tobbaco. So my mouth can not open...
Quit tobacco. Have scaling. And then have laser treatment for mouth opening.
Quit habits strictly. Seems like you have oral submucous fibrosis (OSMF). Kindly consult an oral & maxillo facial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need conservative or surgical management for mouth opening depending upon the stage of OSMF .Advise full mouth opening, ballooning exercise & side to side movement of the jaw. Wrap 25 to 30 ice-cream sticks, make a bundle, put it between upper & lower front teeth for 15 minutes thrice a day increase 1 sticks each day.
Consult a maxillofacil surgeon u may require surgery it could b osmf a precancerous stage , get scaling polishing done
As per your complaints and symptoms you may have osmf (oral submucous fibrosis). You need thorough examination and some clinical and pathological examination along with screening and biopsy to confirm the diagnosis. Stop taking tobacco for always. Avoid spicy hot and souf food. You may need sum steoid injections and surgery. So kindly consult a maxilllofacial surgeon.