Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 45 years old male. Recently I found out that I had severe body been out of joint pain and checked for my your guess it It was around 8. 5. No control the whole thing down to 7. From now on what is the best prescribed diet? also what are the things which should take more to reduce the uric levels?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear , you have symptomatic gout with high uric acid levels. You need to take medicines to lower it. You need to avoid all types of non-veg items. Avoid soyabean, gram (chola) and tomato. Cut down on pulses (especially masur dal). You can milk and milk products. Stop smoking and alcohol.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.