I have severe acne problem. Pimples burst all over my face and Some regions of my shoulders and chest. My skin is too oily to get over the pimples. What kind of medicines shall I take for achieving an acne free, fair and glowing skin?

I have severe acne problem. Pimples burst all over my fac...
Homeopathy for Oily Skin Generally people with oily skin that is shiny in nature, often suffer from pimples and blemishes on their skin. They are also prone to blackheads. Oily skin needs regular cleansing with hot water to avoid clogging of pores. The homeopathic line of treatment for oily skin helps hormonal balance and prevents excess sebum production, reduces tendency for scar formation and hyper pigmentation, and prevents exacerbations commonly observed during menstrual cycles. Further, it also fights infections or inflammations causing redness. Tips for a Glowing Skin To retain the skin’s moisture drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.Protect your skin from harmful UV radiation.Nourish your skin with moisturisers and understand your skin type.Do not choose unhealthy skin care products that ensure immediate results.Cleanse your face with the right cleanser as per ypur skin type and wash it thoroughly to extract pollutants and dirt from the surface of the skin.
Pimples are due to hormonal changes, pollution, excess sweating on face, application of cosmetics, Wash ur face 4 times daily with Face washes meant for acne Stop applying any creams on face Except pimples ointment Take dr. Prescribed tablets depending on severity Avoid junk foods Avoid milk foods Getting pimples in teenage is normal for any person But not taking treatment modifies ur face with lot of problems like marks and scars To correct these problems it needs peels, dermaroller and lasers