I had 3mm stones in kidney by medicine they were cleared, is any future reappear of it sir, give me tips to take preventive steps.

I had 3mm stones in kidney by medicine they were cleared,...
drink lots of water
Prevention of renal stones depend on type of stone. Also there are various diseases and drugs that can predispose to stone formation. A usg, complete metabolic panel and urine cytology and ph check up is needed in young aged patients. To prevent oxalate stones thats very commonly found you need to restrict oxalate rich foods like: peanuts, rhubarb, spinach, beets, chocolate and sweet potatoes. To prevent uric acid stones, cut down on high-purine foods such as red meat, organ meats, and shellfish, and follow a healthy diet that contains mostly vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and low fat dairy products. Limit sugar-sweetened foods and drinks, especially those that contain high fructose corn syrup. Limit alcohol because it can increase uric acid levels in the blood and avoid crash diets for the same reason. Eating less animal-based protein and eating more fruits and vegetables will help decrease urine acidity and this will help reduce the chance for stone formation. Take plenty of water also.