I am 69 year old male. I have bad breath only in the morning time before my breakfast. No problem throughout the day. That is what my wife tells me. I tried mouth washes and also brush twice after food. Please Suggest me. Thank u

Go for scaling every 6 month clean tongue properly if no respond then consult gastroenterologist.
U might be having any dental or tonsil problems.
That is normal its due to reduced salivary flow while u asleep, due to which the microbes act on the food accumulated between teeth and oral mucous, just brush your teeth it gets normal.
Hello sir, there is greater amount of bacteria in mouth at morning. Try to keep your mouth clean after dinner. Clean your tongue properly. If u find this helpful please leave feedback. Thank you Dr Jagrati
Take anti helminthic drug click private portal for further information.
Please check whether you have sinusitis with postnasal drip and have a dental checkup for caries or gingivitis.
Get scaling (cleaning)done once. Then try flossing your teeth and even use mouthwash which will help you to some extent.
Check out for acidity problem n take treatment for that..
Oral hyegien and can try bifilac lozenges 2-3/day