Dr. Last month I suffered with oral candilites. On 13-3-15 I am admitted in hospital. Dr was given inj forcan-200 for 5 days. Now iam not able to eat anything. Esophagus are getting pain when I swallow any thing including juices and water. Three days before again I admitted they r given inj forcan 200 od (fluconozole)&pancef-1 gm (ceftraxine1 gm ) bd, rantac bd & tramadol bd. So I have not found any result. Pls refer is this correct course.

In oral candidiasis(thrush), white lesions are formed on the inside of the cheek. The medicine by your doctor is correct, candidiasis takes a long time to heal, maintain a good diet and regularly rinse your mouth after every meal and maintain a good oral hygiene
Oral candidiasis is a fungal infection in mouth is caused by a fungus called candida albicans and is a very troublesome diseases, mild cases improvement is faster, taking care of oral hygiene and applying antifungal ointments, fluconazole is the treatment of choice, in more complicated case ampotheracinb is given as antibiotic cove, removal of cause is the first step in treatment and followed by antifungal application and antibiotic as required. Home remedies for thrush are aimed at decreasing risk factors for thrush as well as preventing overgrowth of candida yeast. Brush the teeth with a soft toothbrush. Rinse the mouth with a diluted 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. Rinse the mouth with warm saltwater. Avoid mouthwash as it can alter the normal flora of the mouth. Keep dentures clean and see a dentist if they do not fit correctly. Eat unsweetened yogurt while taking antibiotics. Lactobacillus acidophilus supplements may help maintain a healthy balance of candida. Home remedies that may reduce the discomfort of thrush include drinking cold liquids, or eating frozen or ice treats; eating soft, easy-to-swallow foods; drinking from a straw if the patches are painful. Gentian violet (1%) is a natural treatment that sometimes works as treatment for thrush. It is a dye that kills bacteria and fungi, and it is available without a prescription. Talk to a doctor before using gentian violet. Consult a doctor before using this or any supplement.
Course is correct but u can ask for changing the medicines if needed.