I am kishan Tiwari and I have big problem of thinness what I do please suggest me a way.

I am kishan Tiwari and I have big problem of thinness wha...
Hello. 1. Make sure your intestines are clear and well detoxified because they might be the root cause of your thin body condition. For the detoxification of your stomach and intestines drink at least 1 liter lukewarm water right after you wake up in the morning sitting in sukhasaan (chaukdi) and rinse your mouth with luke warm water and then gulp it in (sip the water instead of drinking it in speed). 2. Eat a heavy breakfast everyday and consume at least 5 spoons of cow ghee in the entire day along with your food, milk etc (each day and not just one time) the best remedy is sitting in" prithivi mudra" (see image) for about 20 minutes every day doing this method for 6 months regularly will provide you with natural weight increase (touching the upper part of the ring finger and the thumb, while keeping rest of the three fingers straight) thanks.