Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 year old. I behave odd these days. I am from bangalore and have a job. Stays with my husband. I cry a lot. I dont knw y I am crying. Bt still I cry. Cant control myself. My anger and all emotional stuffs. I always feel down. Even tried attempting suicides for no reason. Feels frustrated even though there is noting to worry about. My husband asks me to consult physocologists. Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes you need psycho therapy & medication. Homeoapthy will help you a lot. Take pulsatilla 200/ 3 times. 1 week. You seem to be suffering from depression. I am specialised to deal this problem.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.