Can I take fluoxetine and ayurvedic medicines together. I mean 1-2 hours gap between fluoxetine and ayurvedic medicine. Such as giloy, aloe vera. Is it possible to take fluoxetine and ayurvedic medicines together with gap of 1-2 hours?

Generally we advise not to mix up the two. But if it's working for you, you can take. There is no rule that you shouldn't. Book a online consultation for more information. Happy recovery.
Research suggest in usa-topical use of aloe gel is generally well tolerated. However, there have been occasional reports of burning, itching, and eczema with topical use of aloe gel. Oral use of aloe latex can cause abdominal pain and cramps. Oral consumption of aloe leaf extracts (for as little as 3 weeks and as long as 5 years) has been related to cases of acute hepatitis. Animal studies have noted an association between aloe vera leaf extract taken orally and gastrointestinal cancer in rats and mice; however, concerns were expressed about the differences in the product used in that study and those commonly used by consumers. thus, more research is needed to assess the relevance to human health. Overuse of aloe latex may increase the risk of adverse effects from the drug digoxin, used for some heart problems. Aloe—both in gel and latex form—when taken by mouth may be unsafe during pregnancy and brest feeding you can google for more information my suggestion avoid because these are not scientific approved.