Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 63 years old. My sugar counts to 343. BP 200/95. What is your suggestions since I don't want to take medicine. Only diet control treatment chart needed. Please help me. - S Sen Sarma.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, I am 63 years old. My sugar counts to 343. BP 200/95....
Diabetes and high blood pressure suggest you need a good cardiologist and diabetologist advise. But you want to control everything by food. A very risky and a life threatening decision. At 63 yrs of age it's not advisable. But if you must and you really want to take risk, then find a holistic medicine expert who offers natural and herbal remedies. I practice exactly the same and my motto is to cure without chemicals. But I am in Pune. Think of online consultation.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.