Hello. I hv a red mole on my face. Its bleeding. etching. N swelling. How to remove that?

Apple cider vinegar-----apple cider vinegar is a very popular home remedy for mole removal. Due to its acid content, it helps scab the mole and makes it fall off over time.- 1. Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it on the affected area. Secure it with a bandage or medical tape and leave it on overnight. Do this daily for about 10 days or until the mole falls off.- 2. Alternatively, you can rub warm water on the mole or lightly scrape the surface with an emery board and then apply cider vinegar on it until it turns white. Leave it on until it dries naturally. Do this several times a day. Apple cider vinegar is likely to make the mole worse in the initial few days, but it will get better in a week. If it leaves a scar, apply coconut oil. Note: to protect the skin around mole, apply petroleum jelly on the surrounding area before applying apple cider vinegar homoeopathic medicine- sepia 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 1 drop direct on mouth at night before sleep for 30 days