I have a problem of getting boils in mouth every now and then so I can not eat chilly things.

I have a problem of getting boils in mouth every now and ...
Dear lybrate-user, oral ulceration is common problem to all of us. It may b recurrent in some cases like you. Keep your oral hygeine proper and use some antioxidant multivitamins combinations along with some astrigent gel for soothing effect. If not satisfied then checkup must b done to your nearest dentist.
U may take a cap of BNC daily, suck on tab bifilac twice daily, local application of metrogyl gel, drink plenty of water, add fibre to ur diet banana , vegetables r rich in that, take two table spoon of isabagol husk at night. Hurry n worry increase this problem avoid that , ladies may have this problem more during periods
It may b ulcer. Take folic acid tablets, multivitamine & hexigel.