Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am facing a problem in my right arm (Righthander) when I throw a ball at faster speed or long distance giving jerk or may be swing the hand faster imitating to throw, I kind of feel pain which is from past 2-3 years (22 years age). There was no injury previously. After a few minutes the pain vanishes.

1 Doctor Answered
I am facing a problem in my right arm (Righthander) when ...
Hello, it should b ascertained by an ortho-surgeon, the condition of coracoid process of your shoulder joint. * articulation of muscle of your shoulder joint is a little bit injured sustaining continuous jerks as expressed by you. Or it may be osteoartheritis. In both d cases you need physiotherapy along with homoeo medicines**(pill no 40) @ arnica 200-6 pills, thrice a day. @ rhus tox 200-6 pills, thrice a day * avoid, junk food, replacing with easily digestible diet. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.