Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I was pain in my teeth. Some time but after 1 year I have pain start what should do?

3 Doctors Answered
Kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown. Till then you can take a pain killer like tab ketorol dt dissolved in water. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique.
Hi, there are various reasons for tooth pain. You need to visit to dentist for a check-up and get some x-rays done to get exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards
2 people found this helpful
If cavity get it filled
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.