For one week using cetaphil bar soap my face lots of small pimples comes out and it's in red color. Do I need to continue or I need to stop it. Thanks for helping out. What is the best facial wash for oily face?

Stop it. 1. Wash face regularly --washing regularly can reduce the amount of oil on the skin. Wash with a gentle soap and warm water 2. Use a toner--astringent toners that contain alcohol tend to dry out the skin. U should test out any new toner on a small patch of skin to avoid potential irritation. 3. Pat the face dry--when drying the face after washing and using toner, people should gently pat their skin dry with a soft towel. This should be done with care, however. Pulling down on the skin with a towel, or using a rough washcloth, is not advised, as it may stimulate the skin to create more sebum. 4. Use blotting papers-- blotting papers will not treat the sebum production in the skin, but they can be used to lift excess oil off the skin throughout the day to make it appear less shiny. 5. You can apply aloe vera juice/gel from its leaf (fresh), not from ready made gels available in market. Remove skin of an aloe vera leaf. Take /scoop out gel. Apply this gel to your skin. Wash with plain water after an hour. Also stay hydrated, avoid greasy foods and trans fats, and to eat a well-rounded diet full of whole foods.
Stop it. Don't worry. You are suffering from allergic contact dermatitis causing this pimples. Specific medicine available for good control. Treatment depends on the severity. Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.,