I had 3 beers 1 week ago and some sea food with some cigarettes, next morning I found my mouth sore. It recovered a little bit but now fully. Please help me

it is due to too much hard drinks n use mouth wash twice a day n eat curd n fruits n drink loys of water n avoid hot n spicy food for 1 week
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. Increase dietary intake of vitamin B, folic acid, iron and use of vitamin supplements etc We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with Multivitamin cap, for five days in the morning after meals & antiseptic ointment or gel on the area of ulcer until then. Mouth sores are common and rarely cause complications.
Apply smyle ointment 3 times daily for 3_5 days.
take b-complex tablets and drink lots of water. Avoid alcohol for few days. it will take 2-3 days for recovery