I don't know why I need to washroom for toilet 3-4times in an hour? But even I don't drink much water. And main think is my urine doesn't come at ones I need to go again and again.

I don't know why I need to washroom for toilet 3-4times i...
Kindly get your blood sugar levels, urine routine and microscopic done and revert.
For your age excessive Urination could be due to 1.Drinking lot of water/ excess tea/ coffee/alcohol 2.Urinary Tract/bladderI nfection 3. Bladder stone causing a blockage in ureter/bladder, stone in urinary tract, cystitis, interstitial nephritis 5.Diabetes mellitus/Diabetes inspidus, Hypertension, 6. stress/Anxiety/nervousness , 6. Do urine Re/Me , Take USG KUB and consult urologist for advice
Get your urine tested for culture and sensitivity and if you find any infection intestate appropriate treatment with consultation of the Doctor