Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have vagina swelling & bleeding and irritation after completing MC. What should I do.

2 Doctors Answered
Visit a gynecologist.
1 person found this helpful
Hi. It takes few days to subside naturally but if affecting more, consult a good gynecologist in person.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.