Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have dental problem when I eat something it striking in teeth and sometimes when I take cool water getting heavy pain please advice.

3 Doctors Answered
U may use sensodent k twice daily
First of all, you need to change your toothpaste. Use colgate sensitive pro relief for brushing. Second thing required is to go to the dental clinic for thorough dental check up and to get proper treatment.
2 people found this helpful
Kindly get scaling done and brush your teeth twice daily using senquel f toothpaste and senquel ad mouthwash twice daily for 15 days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.