Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have problem in my teeth. When I drink water or something else. Then it feels pain please tell me what should I do?

7 Doctors Answered
Plz consult near by dentist take xray of teeth its important either your teeth get damage permanent.
U may use sensodent k twice daily
Get urself examined by your dentist. You might need some filling to be done or rct.
Hi lybrate-user, from what you have mentioned, it seems like you have a sensitivity problem or one or more of your teeth might have a deep cavity. Sensitivity is usually caused due to recession of gums (gums moving down and exposing the root, teeth getting worn down due to vigorous brushing. I would advise you to start using an anti-sensitivity tooth paste and get a thorough dental check-up done. If you wish you can consult with me for further help.
Hello lybrate-user. Your tooth pain might be because of caries in your teeth. If your pain stays for few seconds and then goes, then probably it will go for a normal filling procedure. But if you have long lasting pain and also during night, then it might go for root canal treatment. You should not delay anymore for tooth pain and immediately consult a doctor to prevent further damage. Thank you. Tc.
Hi, Teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards Dr. Krinita Motwani's Dental Clinic
Ritesh you are having sensitive teeth . use sensodyne fresh impact tooth paste .
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.