I 38 year old. Toady in accident my lower jaw front two no of teeth's come out from root. sugest me which is best procedure or surgery to replant artificial new teeth.

I 38 year old. Toady in accident my lower jaw front two n...
There are two options. 1. Go for dental implants 2. Go for dental bridge.
Based on your complaint. 1st thing will be to take an xray and based on xray best treatment can be suggested to you.
Get you r fpd done.
If u have the original teeth n well preserved can b re implanted other wise go fo immiidiate implants
Implant is best treatment modality please do implant by mds prosthodontist only.
You ve two options for fixed teeth. First option is bridge second option is implant.
1st I would like to tell you that your natural teeth which came out in accident could have been replanted in their socket if you have reached your dentist within 2-3 hours of your accident. Now you can go for fpd (fix partial denture), which is more common and less invasive procedure, with the help of two side teeth your missing teeh will be replaced. Implant is also a newer procedure for missing teeth, but it will be more invasive, costly procedure.
Hi lybrate-user, sorry to hear that. The best option might have been to replant the same teeth. As of now you can go for an implant, provided the surrounding bone condition is good. If that is not the case then you have to go for a bridge. Do check out for any other injuries of the surrounding bones or teeth.
Rajendra wankhede dear rajendra ji . the easiest and economical way is partial denture . second choice is bridge and the best is implant and than fixing crown . consult the doctor doing implant surgery .
Hello lybrate-user it's sad to hear about your accident. Front teeth are always aesthetically very important. So I will suggest you the best treatment. If your lower jaw bone is fine, the best treatment for you is to opt for implant. In this without involving any adjacent teeth, we can replace your teeth. But if you have a budget problem, you can go for fixed teeth over there. Thank you. Tc.