Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 year old male and I have very tone voice like girls have. Please suggest any medicine or syrup to get rid of it.

1 Doctor Answered
This is a problem which is is very common in males. It's called puberphonia. It can be corrected with help of a speech therapist who can change your voice to a lower pitch with voice therapy.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.