Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pcod problem and not getting periods regularly and having hair fal constantly how could be it can solved.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user, have you got your blood tests and ultrasound lower abdomen done. If yes then either visit a gynaecologist. They will put you on a medicine so your pcos is taken care of along with your regularity of menses (periods).
31 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.