Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi doctor, I feel like masturbating every time, and penis size is 4inches, I need a tip to grow my Penis another 2inches. Please help me with this problem.

Hi doctor, I feel like masturbating every time, and penis...
Before starting with this particular method, make sure that you’re already at least semi-erect (between 1/2 and 3/4 of your erection power). If you do this technique in flaccid state you will achieve no gains while doing this with complete boner will result in some tissue and nerve damage! •Lubricate yourself a lot. •With your right hand form an OK sign and grasp the base of your little buddy. •Then “massage” your phallus by pulling your right hand slowly outwards from your base up to its head (pay attention to not jelq your glans as you may lose sensation in it). •Then switch your hands and repeat these steps. The benefit of doing this is that you’re trapping and pushing blood from your base to the glans and in that way enlarging its whole size. •You can repeat it as much as you please but I would not go into extreme and recommend to stop as soon as you start to feel any discomfort. •Oil vigourex oil for external application of penis and sinovex herbal oil both mix and apply 2 times a day… My advice: From beginning consider a lower number of repetitions and then gradually try to increase the amount in one session.