I am 17 years old. My head and eye is very paining so what I am doing for this paining?

I am 17 years old. My head and eye is very paining so wha...
Hello. Firstly get your eyesight checked up as soon as possible…it is strongly advisable that you keep yourself away from laptops, televisions until you get cured. Make sure you have your head in the south or east direction while sleeping… The most effective remedy for these kind of problems is" cow ghee" take 1 spoon of cow ghee and warm it, With the help of a dropper, Pour one drop of cow ghee in each of your nostril. It may sound weird or a hectic job at first but trust me it is the most effective remedy. It Makes your head nerves lighter and healthier that too without any side effects. Furthermore it is advisable that you keep yourself stress free by practicing breathing exercise (pranayam) everyday. Oil your scalp regularly with mustard oil. Lastly take at least 8 hours of sleep, no matter how hectic the schedule maybe. Thanks.