Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old. I have pain in my back teeth. I had done rct on this teeth 2 months before. But pain back after 2 months. What can I do.

3 Doctors Answered
1st of all we have to check that pain is come from rct treated tooth or else. If the rc treated tooth is paining then there may be reason of missed canal. After taking an xray we can tell you more exactly.
Sir you can have pain in any other teeth or some gum infection but pain after rct should not be there if so go for an x-ray of the tooth problem can be diagnosed.
2 people found this helpful
It means infection has not gone completely. So you must see your dentist.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.