Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

M female 19 and my menstrual cycle comes within in 24 dayz with severe pain. What should be done in this case?

1 Doctor Answered
You need to get a pelvic USG done. If normal I would advice you to consider a short course of contraceptive pills like femilon to see if it makes a difference.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.