I am 28 year old guy and suffering from kidney stone from past 3 years, some time it make lot back pain and while urinating early morning it's contain blood I mean to say that fully reddish color.

I am 28 year old guy and suffering from kidney stone from...
Go to urologist.
For kidney stone start drinking at least 3-4 liters of water every day so that kidneys maintain proper flushing. Also have fresh juices / fruits. Coconnut water is best foru – have plenty of it. Strictly avoid all junks, oily -spicy food, pickles if you r eating, drink lots of water, juices or daily have fresh fruits. Try to keep your bowel clear. Avoid – tomatoes, beet root, leafy vegetables, cauliflower, beans, milk and other dairy products, yellow of egg. Have more of these – lemon / lime / Pineapple and its juice / Water melon, kulathhi ki daal. For pain you can have hot water bag fomentation over abdomen. Although some herbal medicines might also help you but after proper history taking.