Rosemary And Sage
• Mix rosemary and sage in coconut oil or even coconut milk and apply it in the affected areas of your head.
• Leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off.
• Repeat this process four times a day for a few weeks to get
rid of bald patches.
• Apply beaten egg on your scalp at least two to three times a week to help in promoting hair growth.
• It works even better when mixed with olive oil.
Lemon And Pepper Cons
• Take 8 to 10 pepper cons and seeds of seven to eight lemons and crush them together.
• Use this powder directly or you can also add little water to make it smooth paste and then apply it on your bald areas twice a day.
• Repeat for a few weeks and this remedy will help in improving blood circulation and stimulate hair growth.