Is teeth extraction necessary for front teeth straightening? I have heard a number of Cons of teeth extraction. I am asking this question for a female 26 years age.She has already gone to 2 year brace treatment.Thanks

It depends on the case. It varies from patient to patient.
If patients is not willing there is a treatment option without extraction it can be done
If already 2 years over after braces, i don't think that extraction is required. I will be able to help you in a better way if u send me the OPG xray of the patient.
Hi, technology has advanced so much that without extraction teeth can be straightened.
Extraction is done to provide desired space for movement of teeth in orthodontic treatment ,since she is already undergoing treatment this ust have been assessed by the treating dental surgeon .You are advised to consult some expert orthodontist for further treatment.Wearing braces
Sometimes when space is needed for treatment we do go for extraction. There are no cons of extraction till she is medically fit.
Its not necessary to extract teeth for teeth straightening if we found sufficient space to move ur teeth & if there is no space b/w the teeth then yes we have to go for extraction first, thats all depend on the teeth positioning
Extraction for orthodontic treatment is not indicated in every case.If there is deficiency of space for proper alignment of teeth .Then only extraction is done. Or a tooth that cannot be aligned even with ortho wires. Don`t Worry .Any orthodontist who has advised extraction will never advise , until and unless req. For the treatment. If u still carry any doubt.U can always go for 2nd opinion at some other clinic.
Tooth extraction is often, but not always necessary for tooth straightening. It depends upon the status at the start of treatment. Also, if necessary, it is a perfectly safe procedure with a minimal risk of complications.
Dear , Please do not worry. Extractions are absolutely not necessary for teeth straightening. We do a number of cases if Smile Designing or Smile Makeovers where we are able to bring about massive corrections in the smile without doing any extractions at all. Also, since she has already undergone braces treatment, it all the more does not make any sense to go for extractions now. Please let me know if you need any further clarifications or photographs of how such corrections can be achieved.
Its difficult to comment without study of the case. Every case are unique and different from others.
Teeth extraction is required in some cases because space is needed to take teeth back or correct crowding. If she has already undergone 2 years treatment ask doctor why relapse occurred.
It is not compulsory but yes it is mandatory in some cases
Yes it is needed in certain cases,but best judge will be doctor who is doing braces treatment, some cases it is not needed.
Yes depending upon the type of malocclusion/ dental irregularity and your desire accordingly we decide to go for extraction of tooth.For brace therapy.
Sir teeth extraction is done to create space so that the teeth move back into that space , so it depends on the case whether the teeth have to be extracted or not .Its not mandatory in all cases