Hi, Got Cavity in tooth, getting horrible pain, What to do or Please suggest me medicine

Please get x-ray of the tooth done. U may need to get root canal treatment done as you are having pain. Medications will give you just temporary relief so kindly get the x-ray done and then only medication and treatment will be decided.
Take Tab Combiflam for relief of pain.Consult your dentist .And get root canal treatment and crown for that tooth.
If u have a cavity dude then , medicine will not work as u thought , it will give u temp. Relief and it also has to be examined if tooth is in condition to b saved , or has to make non vital or has to remove but 1 thing confirm , the time spent waiting is making ur condition more severe and making treatment costlier save money , do hurry
Visit a dentist. It can be due to pulp exposure,get it treated first and then take medicines along as prescribed
All pain is not corrected by medicine esp in dental term. So kindly consult dentist to get exact etiology for pain and corrction for that.
Take combiflam and droxyl 3 times(both together) go for treatment as early as possible mediine is for temporery relief
I can suggest you tablet for pain( combiflam) but cavity has to be treated by dental surgeon .It is advised that you consult the dental surgeon at the earliest convenience.