I had 2 wisdom teeth extracted last wednesday. There was a RC done on 2 teeth with caps fitted. The pain is unbearable for last 1 week. Also, I feel a bone from the extracted tooth base piercing my cheek like a pin. Please let me know if this is normal.

Hello Thanks for the Query As per your words you might be suffering from Dry socket a common complication after extration.It will take a while to become normal Only symptomatic treatment can be done in this case. Please visit your dentist for the same Thank you Dr.Aman Bhatia
Hi , Its hard to predict things without an X-ray. Will be able to help you after some pictures and fresh X-ray of the region involved.
No this is not normal. Please visit the same dentist and report ur problem. There might be some sharp bony spicule which might have to be rounded off.
It doesnt look normal. Pain should come down after 1 week of extraction. Xray is required for proper diagnosis. Visit your dentist regarding this problem. Thank you.
After traumatic or surgical extraction of wisdom teeth some pain persists for 1 weak.But if its unbearable then u should consult ur doctor to see the cause.Might be u have dry socket problem or have pain in ur rc treated teeth
It takes 6 months to heal that extracted site completely, but if u feel any bony spicule or sharp margin then go to the dentist & remove that part, ur pain automatically will gone