I am alcoholic person but last year I take some medicine for stop drinking but still it is running want to stop it but my mind is not help to out it? What can I do?

You cannot stop drinking through medication alone. The disulfiram is to act as a deterrent during this time you are on treatment. In fact you will have a serious reaction if you consumed alcohol during this medication! So I do not understand how you took the medication and had drinks too! You need to go for counseling or deaddiction treatment as well. So do seek addiction counseling and if your issues are too strong you will need rehabilitation. It does not matter when you feel like drinking, as long as you need your drink. This could lead to increased tolerance levels so that over time you will need to drink more to get the same or greater effect. You need to identify why you need to drink, and go back into your childhood to find out other influences on your personality that makes you prone to addiction. Meet with an addiction counselor and work with them to sort out this drive. Your already display the classic tendency to first obsess about it and then compulsively feel driven to meet that need. The simplest thing to do is to do some other interesting activity during the evening times. Meet your oral need with some other non-intoxicating drink like soups, juices, and sodas with lime, etc. If you think that you will find it very difficult, then admit yourself to a hospital and go for de-addiction: which normally lasts for about two weeks. Then follow that up with addiction counseling from a professional for at least three years to completely get rid of the habit. If this is also not enough, then admit yourself into a de-addiction center and stay there for at least 6 months and after that attend counseling with a professional. There are medicines that help with the drinking just to ease the initial craving. Ultimately, it is your will power and the support that you receive from the medical fraternity and your close and dear ones. You must also learn to substitute and deal with the oral need, a rigid value system, the script issue, and of course look at all the genetic factors to plan a strategy not to get into what is called ‘cross addictions’ i.e. another form of addiction that may appear alright but is in fact as bad as the primary addiction. The center or hospital and the counselor will advise and guide you on several measures and precautions you will need to take to stay with your resolve. Even after the rehabilitation you must attend AA meetings and continue this support for a long time. Your family will also need to attend some sessions and go for Al-anon meetings for their co-dependency issues. You cannot be treated in isolation because the family has gotten used to your drinking and have made some unhealthy adaptations to somehow cope. Make a serious plan with the family and whoever else’s support you can get and act on it fast. As a combination these two therapies (counseling and rehabilitation) will aid in dealing with the addiction. It will however take a long time to completely come off of the enslavement.