I am 40 years old, please suggest if should go for a permanent implant or any other options, i met with an accident and lost 5 teeth above and 5 below

Nothing is permanent but lasts longer. Visit your dentist if u have a sufficient bone and other conditions are favorable than go for implant
Hi, you can go implants or else fixed ceramic ones depends on ur affordability if u r in Bangalore u can com to my clinic where implants start from 15000 and ceramic states from 3000.
Implants are the best mode of treatment for missing teeth in today's era. I can help you in a better way if you can send me your OPG xray
You can go for implants or fixed partial denture where 2 extreme teeth will be shaped and the missing teeth in between them will be fixed taking the support of the side teeth.
Kindly go for implants if you can afford.(If the bone conditions are good & No systemic complications like diabetes & Anemia) It is very safe to put implants nowadays. Visit a dentist immediately. Regards Jai