Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have red eye for last one day and I feel as if some foreign body has gone inside my left eye and it is watering for last three days. What should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
Use ciplox eye drops ..but get examined by eye surgeon first
some times foreign body come out itself. if it is persisting then its removal would be done by eye doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.