I have ejaculation problem occurs automatically specially when I am in the state of waking up after the afternoon sleep or night sleep. It is occurring with me in day time not in night. What's this problem is? How can I cure it?

Hi, Lybrate user, tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder that triggers ejaculation. Tk, apples, carrots, cheese, pumpkins seeds, almonds, walnuts, black chocolates and milk. Consult ,privetly for a faster recovery ,till then take ,homoeopathic medicine, underlying: @ lycopodium 30ch-5 drops, thrice. Avoid, junk food, alcohol and nicotine. Tk, care.
Do kegel exercises-- firstly, find the pelvic floor muscles. You can achieve this by stopping mid-stream two or three times the next time you urinate. The muscles you can feel working during this process are the pelvic floor muscles, and they will be the focus of kegel exercises. One kegel exercise consists of tightening and holding these muscles for 5 seconds and then releasing them. Try to do between 10 and 20 repetitions each day. This may not be possible when you first start doing the exercises. However, they should become easier over time. You should be able to notice an improvement after 6 weeks. Make sure you are breathing naturally throughout this process and avoid pushing down as if you are forcing urination. Instead, bring the muscles together in a squeezing motion.