Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Having pain in the upper teeth on two sides continuously and when I am taking in water the pain is much. Age 41. Sex-Male .Kindly suggest what to do ?

9 Doctors Answered
Visit to a dentist.U might be having tooth decay or tooth sensitivity problem. If its decay it can be filled normally or else u might require root canal following by cap.
Good afternoon , If the pain is lasting for a few seconds it could be senstivity - there are many reasons for that. If it is lasting for almost a minute or so - it could be decay. If it lasts for more it could be deeper decay possible involving the pulp. It is highly recommended that a dental check up is done for the dental surgeon specialist to differentiate and help you accordingly.
Go to a dentist and get the appropriate treatment.
Visit my clinic.We do clinical examination and xray.Then only i can advice you the treatment
Go for rct filling and crown as early as possible so you can got relief from pain. With medicine temporary relief. Combiflam 3 times
Use anti sensitive pastes like sensodent k or thermoseal ra apply twice daily for 5 minutes and brush the teeth afterwards with soft brush.
Is the pain occurring only on having water and that too when u take cold water or it pains otherwise also specially in the night? kindly get an x-ray done of that tooth and then the required treatment will b decided. Also try to feel if it's pain or sensitivity on taking cold water. If it is sensitivity then u can use colgate sensitive or sensodyne toothpaste for some days.
Dear, Severe pain in teeth due to cold or hot beverage lasting more than a minute requires x-ray of tooth and if pulpally exposed go for rct. Kindly go for clinical examination. Thanks
Any cavity get examined. Or else its sensitivity.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.