I am using betel leaf with betel nuts and lime ,no tobacco ,how can i get the stains in between the teeth and behind the teen removed ,with out going to doctor or hospital as i feel ashamed to show my teeth .Dont tell to stop eating the same.

Stains can't be removed by individuals.U have to go to a dentist for cleaning. Don't be ashamed to visit a dentist.Its normal thing.Nothing is wrong in that. Thank you.
Good afternoon - the only way we can help you is with a visit to the dental surgeon specialist. I do not think there is anything to feel ashamed of as we may have other problems that we can easily go and share with related doctors - so the same here. The dental surgeon specialist is there to help you and guide you and as professional he would like to help you with your problem. The decision is always yours to take.
Can you get bypass surgery without visiting a heart surgeon?Can you file an FIR without visiting a police station? Same way you can not get your stain removed without visiting a dentist. .
Go for scaling .Do not worry,its duty of dentist give you better smile
Ya they can be cleaned. Dont worry.
Please go to doctor and get it cleaned don't be ashamed to go to doctor.
Please don't feel ashamed of going to the professional or the dentist as it is our job. Kindly get the scaling done and then use proper brushing technique and then u can prevent having stains again.
Miracles can't happen ji even dentists need a machine to clean it so u have to visit the dentist and what us the point in cleaning Ur teeth if u want to again stain it by eating betel leaf. ,the betel nuts are also danger so u decide what u want good health and white teeth or cancer.
If your dress is stained u give it for drycleaning. Like wise u have to visit a dentist. Dont feel ashamed. Our job is this.