Hello Sir, Sir I have two Canine tooth (one over one),Sir is it any disorder or not? I want to remove this, is my decision right or wrong please suggest me what I do with it?

It can possibly because your deciduous tooth can be still intact or else you need to go for orthodontic treatment best advice would be to have a consultation.
Do not worry, it can be corrected with orthodontic braces.
Sometime the space between incisor tooth and premolar is less so the canine gets less space and overlaps the incisor tooth this can be easily corrected /removed.
It is not a disorder. Because of lack of space in your jaw the premolar must be overlapping the canine and you are feeling that u have two canine teeth one over d other. U can get it removed and also get the alignment of your teeth corrected if they are crowded.
Yes it can be done, but i need to do examination for that visit my clinic then i can explain the treatment plan on clinical examination.
Consult a braces specialist. And then take decision. If they are two mostly one of them is milk tooth (it could be two permanent teeth also). So seek a advice of doc MDS in ORTHODONTICS (braces specialist).
Not at all any disorder. Few people do have such problems.U can remove that tooth.
You don't take any decision yourself, fo to your dentist, let him check the ocllussion and he will give you all options. Dr. Himanjai Saxena
You get orthodontic treatment done your all teeth will be aligned. Thats better option.
If one is milk tooth and other is permanent then get your milk tooth removed and get the correction of other tooth .
Go for removal ,its right decision.
Hi, It's a very simply problem.Dont worry. The second canine is a retained one(Milk teeth). Please visit a dentist, he will remove the retained milk teeth. If the teeth are aligned properly you dont need any further treatment.If the permanent canine is erupted in a different position then you may require a orthodontic treatment like braces to align it properly. Regards
If it is troubling you you should get it removed.
It's not a disorder.Just I think you have a retained Deciduous tooth super imposed by a Permanent Canine. Remove the Deciduous tooth.And then you can align the permanent canine with the other teeth.
Hii check out with a xray radiograph. Clinically asses the case with the help of doc. And Rule out any prob.
You can go for orthodontic treatment so that your canine gets corrected one of the canine might be deciduous milk teeth so get that removed.