Left wisdom tooth lower fractured and the root part is inside the gum and the gum is closed givin me no pain or swelling i am 72 years old now if i dont remove the root part surgically what will happen?please suggest.

It is a souce of infection and can cause u pain anytime.Visit my clinic we ll take qn xray and advice u better
Sir although the root remaining in the gums possess no major threat.It can get infected and then you have to get it removed.You can visit a dentist for a check up and xray can be taken to see if there is no infection present.If.Not you can let the root be.There wont be any problem given your age its better to leave it be if it is not causing any trouble.
You should get it extracted as it can lead to infection around the gums.
Good evening - it is important to remove the root from there before it becomes infected and causes discomfort pain later on. Take an appointment with a good dental surgeon specialist and take all your medical records as well as the medication with you. He may take X rays or advise a full mouth OPG and then guide on the same.
A fractured wisdom tooth is a tricky problem. If it is completely covered by the gums, you may take a chance not getting it extracted. However, on a professional level, I would need to tell you that a fractured tooth is a constant risk of infection spreading through your jaws, even though it is not giving you trouble at present. No surgeon would take responsibility for that should it happen. You would have to take responsibility for the decision. On the other hand, the tooth should be extracted if 1. It is partially or completely visible through the gums 2. Before fabrication of a complete denture, if it is the only tooth left. 3. If it is symptomatic. Hope this helps.
If it gets infected then it can be a problem. Otherwise it may not interfere at all. Needs to be evaluated in the mouth and on x-ray.
Depends. Need to see xray.
It may get infected any time, i think you should get it removed. Specially u are having cardiac problem where chances of sub acute bacterial endocarditis is there.