Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 34 years old and frequently faced fever since last year. I have almost all reports like blood, urine, abdomen, X-ray etc done but all reports are seems normal and no type of fiver detected. My HB also remain 16 to 17 just white cell increased and Doctor said every time viral fiver. So what to do?

2 Doctors Answered
Tell me your TLC level There are some supplements name Nutrilite Daily and Protein available that can be start after personal consultation and these supplement can reduce severity and no. of episodes of viral fever this supplements has shown wonderful result by boosting our immunity many folds consult me/ Physician for further management
Next time you have fever before taking any medication get your blood checked for CBC only and till than increase your immunity by taking Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.