Sir I am this month's 12 sugar test before posting 145, after tiffen 235 test report comes any diabetes infection, please tell me and my body always sweating comes and uneasy also.

Check hba1c and make an appointment with me for further advice.
Your blood sugar is not controlled. If you are not taking any please start after consulting a physician/endocrinologist.
Mr. lybrate-user, thanks for the query. The glucose levels mentioned show you have diabetes. The diagnostic criteria is as follows: fasting glucose: 126 mg and more, pp (after food) 200 mg and above. Plus hba1c% > 6.5% and above (not given). Since the levels mentioned by you are crossing both the recommended levels, there is diabetes. Please also get following tests: hba1c%, lipid profile, serum creatinine, urea. You will have to initiate the necessary treatment right away. Plus there is a need to look at your diet and exercise also. If you are looking at online help please come back with the above details in a private conversation (paid consultation), then I will be able to give specific guidance and even prescribe necessary drugs to control blood glucose. In this communication we are supposed to give only general guidelines, no drugs can be recommended. Or else please contact your local physician and start the treatment. Please understand it is essential to maintain fasting glucose around < 100 mg or closer to it, pp 150 to 170 mg & hba1c% < 6.5%. If you have any questions please do come back. Thanks.