Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 years old. I have a toothache and abscess from last 15 days. Tell me the medicine.

2 Doctors Answered
If it's an abscess, it requires immediate treatment. You can contact a dentist giving emergency dental care at this point of time. If you have already been to a dentist earlier, contact them, as they wouy be knowing your medical history / drug allergy, which is required for prescribing a medication.
You can take over the counter pain killer. Abscess would need a course of antibiotic that you should get a prescription of from your dentist/doctor. Then further treatment to save or remove the tooth can be carried out in future.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.