Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Helo sir I am sanjay I am 20 yrs old man n I have suffering from cavity problem so what should I do.

2 Doctors Answered
Get filling done
1 person found this helpful
Tooth cavity or decay needs a filling or rct. Consult a dentist get the problem diagnosed and proceed with the treatment.
61 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.