Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

One year ago I was playing kabadi meanwhile I fell down on my arm which affected my upper arm joint near shoulder now I am unable to throw cricket ball also my shoulder displaced one day. I concerned to doctors they said take rest but still it's same. What should I do now.

1 Doctor Answered
You need a proper sports injury physiotherapist session which work on your injured shoulder. Starting with simple hot fomentation, rhythmic exercises, isometric exercises, isotonic exercises gradually move towards exercises with light weights to medium weight exercises according to your need which gives your joint proper stability by improving the strength.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.