I have tonsils from last few days. From yesterday night I'm not able to speak properly please help me out.

Hello, I am giving you some home remedies for enlarged tonsils Gargle with warm salt water to reduce the swelling and pain caused by enlarged tonsils Mix honey and lime juice in a glass of warm water on this soothing drink to treat a sore throat and reduce nasal congestion Add a pinch of turmeric powder and black pepper powder to a glass of warm milk. steam inhalations to help relieve congestion in the chest and nasal passages. Stop from talking too much to rest the throat and speed up the healing process In most cases, tonsils will shrink to their normal size after a few days of such natural remedies. should drink at least eight glasses of water a day to keep hydrated. Apart from water, he can drink clear soups, warm broths, herbal teas and fresh fruit and vegetable juices Avoid drinks that are too acidic such as citrus juices and buttermilk as these can aggravate symptoms Avoid all junk food and foods that are oily, fried and spicy Boiled vegetables, mashed potatoes, cooked oatmeal, jello, scrambled eggs and baked fruits are all excellent options. Avoid foods and snacks that are hard and crunchy such as chips, hard breads, and nuts as these can increase the inflammation. Consult ENT doctor for further Management