Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi i'm female 20 years of age I have pcos and on my period now and i'm getting really bad pain I take buscopan for the pain and still it will not stop.

2 Doctors Answered
If your menses is heavy you need to change medication. If not then try taking tab drotin plus or drotin a.
Yes you can but then if you're getting it repeatedly just evaluate for why the cause of pain occurs if it is severe enough by doing an ultrasound imaging.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.