I am a teacher but I am gaining weight without being foodive. Why is it so please help me out.

I am a teacher but I am gaining weight without being food...
Hye, Thanks for the query. The main reason for weight gain is inactivity and poor food intake. Contrary to popular belief, reduced intake does not cause fat loss. If you don't eat as per your body's needs, activity, you will gain weight. Firstly it is important to understand that weight /fat loss involves sensible eating. You have to eat the right foods at the right time. Eat small but frequent meals. Reduce your main meals by 1/4th the amount. Take a glass of lime water 10minutes before meals. Avoid long gaps in between meals. Avoid junk as far as possible. Exercise at least 4 times a week. Lastly be committed. Remember it's a lifestyle change and not a one time thing. It's a balanced intake that will last you longer. All the so called diets will only give you muscle and bone loss. The fats will remain as it is. So, try to first follow this seemingly simple tips.