I have an extra teeth coming at the last part at the right side .Followed by huge pain.Can any one help with the remedies?

There is only one remedy removing the tooth since its 3rd molar due to lack of space it will erupts in abnormal position cso one has to remove it there r no side effects.
That may be wisdom teeth that is erupting. You can do warm saline rinses and then visit dentist who will give expert advice on medications and treatment of that teeth.
Put some salt in warm water and gargle. This is the wisdom teeth which is coming out. You can take a pain killer if required. We can help you out in a better way if you can send me your OPG xray.
The pain is due to eruption of wisdom teeth(akal jaad). When it erupts there is pain (not always). For temporary relief you can do warm saline rinses and a pain killer. If this does not work you have to get it extracted.
That will be ur 3rd molar or wisdom teeth coming. Consult dentist,make an x ray and get proper treatment.
You get it extracted if its causing you lot of problems.
Must be your third molar or Wisdom tooth. Can't comment without your Xrays , need to examine you. Take Combiflam for pain relief.