Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am continuous suffering from upper right abdominal pain along with chest pain also, in usg report 2 mm gallbladder polyp has been reported. Is it due to polyp or what is the chance of turn into gallbladder cancer? As per my gastroenterologist I am suffering from dyspepsia. Further I need to know can dyspepsia cause by that polyp? Is it necessary to remove this polyp, what treatment required for it?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, it can problems you. liver fibrosis scan. And lft, cbc, blood sugar random, reply soon with reports. Avoid fat and alcohol, take fiber rich foods.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.